I manage and improve secure IT services, infrastructure and operations critical to success in today’s competitive business environment. Both managing and consulting, I have a goal-driven, team-oriented collaborative style. I am focused on creating value for business and safeguarding company assets and integrity. Over 15 years experience emphasizes strategic services delivery, planning & execution, technical operations oversight, program management, governance, transformation and effective communication. Earned certifications include CISSP®, PMP®, SOX, MCP, ITIL(F)®
Skills — Experience — Aptitudes:
- IT Service & Infrastructure Management
- Information Systems Security
- Technology Strategy, Planning & Migration
- Governance / Vendor Management
- PMI PMP® Project Management Professional certification
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Quality & Process Improvement
- Professional Services & New Business Development
- Outsource (onshore/offshore) Relationship Mngt.
- Key Account Relationship Management
- Professional Services Delivery
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- Systems Configuration & Migration
- People: Have directed in-house teams and 3rd-Party vendor-partner teams (both in the North America and off-shore) directing complete Infrastructure Operations including Network, Server, DBA, Application & Messaging Administration (maintenance, backup, monitoring and troubleshooting) and Site Support Services teams (including service desk & end-user support) for North American and global operations. Worked closely with distributed management and project teams.
- Process: Responsibilities have included IT Operations, Strategy and Governance. ITSM Service delivery and performance requirements stipulation and adherence per Service Level Agreement (SLA/OLA). Vendor-partner Scope of Services and Responsibilities delivered per Statement of Work (SOW). Significant strategic initiatives and continuous process improvement components to roles.
- Technology: Experience with the management and design of large mission-critical internetworks including BCP, DR and Compliance, multiple data centers and remote access infrastructures. Manage extended Wintel, VMware and virtualized (cloud-based) application and services infrastructure distributed across multiple sites and data centers and a global network infrastructure. Both Windows and Macintosh end-user systems and mobile devices, MS Exchange, Office, etc. standard application and in-house application suites. Also responsible for Complex Database Services oversight and support of large ongoing distributed applications development teams.
- Strategy and Planning: Responsibilities include business and end-user communications to verify service delivery, communicate and understand current and emerging challenges and to collaborate to set priorities and develop roadmaps. Strategic Planning, Continuous Quality Improvement (SLA performance analysis & process improvement), Incident and Problem Management, Quality Improvement, CSI /ITSM) , Infrastructure & Services Transformation & Migration
I’m using https://301redirect.website to get you here…
One Life Missions Foundation
In response to the devastation in Haiti, I joined One Life directing relief efforts in Port-au-Prince, where we undertook management of three camps containing thousands of displaced Haitians.Responsibilities spanned IT leadership and logistics for a distributed effort spanning the U.S. and Haiti.We have delivered medical assistance and hundreds of tons of aid, from food and water to educational supplies.We also undertook rebuilding projects, working in cooperation with other non-governmental and governmental organizations to help the displaced population to get back on their feet. We received a grant to begin rebuilding efforts.
learn >> more